
This is my free zone right? This is where I pour my heart & soul out and noone judges me. (This is where I remind myself noone looks at my blog but me and like 2 other people.)
I feel thoroughly and utterly invisible.
There. I said it.
I feel invisible. To everyone. To everything.
I normally pride myself on not caring what others think of me and I'm usually pretty darn good at it, but lately I've been struggling.
I feel invisible. Noone sees and if they saw, would they care? I spend so much energy on caring about other people and their feelings, and I'm glad God blessed me with a big heart, but sometimes, I wonder...why is it not repaid? I know what you are thinking...someday...but I guess I was needing immediate gratification.
I wonder: Did I say something wrong? Were you only using me? Why?
If I asked...would you hear?
I feel invisible.
Cook, clean, help, smile, hug, give, care, go out of my way...
Did you see me?
No...I didn't think you did.
I'm no Martha Stewart. I'm no Oprah. I'm just me. That's all I'll ever be. But I have feelings too.
One of my favorite quotes of all time was said by Eleanor Roosevelt. She said, "Noone can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Am I simply allowing myself to feel this way? Or on some sick level, do I want to feel this way? Ugh, I don't know...all I know is lately...I'm invisible.
Has anyone ever made you feel invisible? If so, I'm sorry and I hope it wasn't me...
~~~
In other news, my big news from last week is no longer...I turned it down. I have nothing to spill any more. But I'm pleased with my decision...it had perks! :)
Peace, Love & Understanding,
W
4 comments:
Nope. I see you.
I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I have been there darling. It is a horrible feeling. I hope you can over come this. Maybe you should find time and do something just for you!
Good luck!
Xoxoxo
We LOVE you!!! Just thought you should know :)
I'm so sorry you feel that way. I have many moments where I feel that way that no matter what I do (and I do a lot) no one notices me. I feel that I'm just useful to them and not more. I don't want to be a prop in their life, I want to be a part of it.**HUG**
Post a Comment