![]() |
| Momma & Kye in Ruidoso |
It's been one heck of a year and I have to say, I wouldn't change one moment of it. Kam & I have been blessed beyond measure.
Kye is laughing and smiling all the time these days! He loves playing in the floor and watching TV. He prefers Kung Fu Panda, Rawhide, football games & Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's so funny that he already has an "opinion" about what he watches.
Kye started eating cereal a few weeks ago and yesterday was our first day with veggies. He wasn't much on the green beans, but he ate them anyways.
| First Cereal |
His favorite toy is still the cow on his car seat, but he also loves his Laugh & Learn puppy and this little light up keyboard that plays music.
![]() |
| The all too familiar stare down |
He weighed 14 lbs 7 oz and is 24 inches long at his appointment yesterday!
![]() |
| Taking a siesta |
Our handsome man is growing WAY too fast.
Peace, love & KRB,
W



No comments:
Post a Comment