When I think about my mother and her mother and my dad's mother...I start realizing just how blessed I have always been. And now, I get to add my husband's mother and her mother, and his dad's mom to that list. I have a host of Mom's! They are all a blessing in their own right.
My mom is my go to when I'm down. She's quirky and smart. She has a sense of humor only my sister and I get, because we have it too. She's brave and courageous. She's one tough cowgirl and always has been. Love my Momma!
Donna is lively and fun and caring and would do anything for Kam, Kye or myself. I have been so blessed to become her daughter in law. She's always there for us, no matter what! I love her dearly.
Mildred is Kam's MaMa. She is one of the sweetest, most loving people I've ever met. She loves her grandchildren and great-grandchildren so very much and it shows in all she does. I have so much love and respect for this woman!
My Gran Gran. My, my. If ever there was an angel walking this earth, I'm pretty sure she is it. She is the most gentle, giving woman I have ever laid eyes on. She has grit, laced with tenderness and beauty. She has had many hard times in her life, but you would never know it. I wish I was more like her...
Kam's BB. Beverly is a strong woman. She loves her family very much. When we had Kye, she came to the house to see him and there was so much love in her eyes when she looked at him. It melted my heart.
My NaNaw is the only great-grandmother of Kye's that has passed away. I wish every day she was here to hold him. To hug me...NaNaw was classy. She was tough. She was fun. I miss her all the time. I will tell Kye stories about her - dancing with her sisters, working in her garden...Heaven got a star when NaNaw arrived. Big hair, big earrings and all.
Kam, Kye and I have been so very blessed with all of our Moms. If I am any where near the kind of Mom these women have been, I will have succeeded. I pray daily that I will be and am thankful to be Kye's Momma.
Remember the special ladies in your life today. Sometimes a real Mom isn't a relative because it takes a lot more than giving birth to be a Mom. I'm learning that more and more every day. :)
God Bless!
Peace, Love & Mommas,
W



1 comment:
Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day
Post a Comment