Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swimming Lessons!

Swimming lessons with Kye are an absolute joy!  I wish I had a shot of his entire class, but maybe next time we take pics, we'll get one!  

Kye LOVES the water.

He splashes and laughs when we're suppose to be blowing bubbles!  He's not a fan of "swishing" and is learning to like the "torpedos", but his definite favorite part of our lesson is floating. The kid is a floating fool and usually falls asleep in the pool! 

 He is learning to kick and blow bubbles and stay near the side of the pool...today he went off the diving board for the first time!  Thank Heaven that Kam was there because this Momma is petrified of diving boards, so Kam met us at the board and dropped him off to Miss Susan for me.  He actually seemed to enjoy the board and I hope he always does!  

My sister and I took lessons from Miss Susan too and I just love that she is now teaching Kam & I's little man! 

 I have a million photos and couldn't choose one or two...so here are a dozen! ;)

Blowing bubbles

Torpedo time!

Miss Susan & Kye boy

Not so sure about those torpedos!

Sleepy boy


Life is good today!

:)

Shriveled lil swimming toes


Peace, Love & Little Swimmers,
W