Sometimes, the best decisions are the hardest to make.
I have prayed, I have struggled and I have changed my mind 1001 times...BUT
I have decided to turn Rockin' W in to a full time gig. A passion that has turned in to a job. So...after Friday I will never again get up and go to a job I hate. I will never stress over other people's problems. I will instead stress over my own problems and love it every time I "go to the office".
So that being said, if you need photos, invites/announcements, design work, etc...I'm your girl!
Take a deep breath, step out on the ledge and have faith that you will fly!
"...We all say that we'll
Quit someday
When our nerves ain't shot
And our hands don't shake, yeah
Wipe down the bar, take out the trash
Light one up and count my cash
Swear I'm never coming back again
I'm just blowin' smoke
Hey yeah
I'm just blowin' smoke..."
~Kasey Musgraves
But this time folks, this chic ain't blowin' smoke!!
Wish me luck, folks!!
Peace, love & follow your arrow,
w
No comments:
Post a Comment