Sunday, June 22, 2014

Favorites...

A friend of mine posted a list of her son's favorites. He is three and the list was adorable! I decided I would ask myself, Kam and Kye the exact same questions...just for fun.  Here are our answers!


Kye's Favorite's List:
Color: Blue
Person:  DeeDee (Kam's Mom)
Place to visit: Bud & Mackie's (My parents)
Vegetable:  Tomato
Fruit: grapes!
Restaurant: McDonald's
Song: Trouble! (by Taylor Swift)
Thing to do: play with my Momma
Number: 2
Letters: ABC...F
Animal: Uncy!  (my horse)

Kam's Favorite's List:
Color: Green
Person:  Kye
Place to visit:  Ruidoso, NM
Vegetable:  green beans
Fruit:  banana
Restaurant: Texas Roadhouse
Song: Hotel California by the Eagles
Thing to do: fishing with Whit & Kye
Number:  1
Letters: K
Animal: dog

MY Favorite's List:

Color: Turquoise
Person: Kye Rance
Place to visit: Ruidoso, NM
Vegetable: Taters!
Fruit: Apples
Restaurant: Texas Roadhouse or El Chico's
Song: today: Little Red Wagon (Miranda Lambert)  to dance to: Green Snakes (Johnny Bush) of all time:  Wildflower (The Great Divide), Silver Wings (Merle Haggard), Wagon Wheel (OCMS), etc., etc.
Thing to do: photography, ride my horse, hang with my guys
Number: 7
Letters: B
Animal: horses



~Kam and Kye both knew their favorite songs right off the bat...me, I saved this blog for 24 hours and couldn't decide on a song...I still can't decide on one song. I have such a love for music that I truly don't know which one song would be my all time favorite. Even the ones I listed don't come close...it's a hard question. Okay, the end. ~

Peace, Love & Simple answers,

w

No comments: