Thursday, October 28, 2010

A List

1. Last night I stayed up until midnight editing pictures.

2. I got up at 5:30 am.

3. I'm tired.

4. I am slightly obsessed with The Pioneer Woman.

5. I use to want to be Miranda Lambert, but now I want to be Ree Drummond aka the pioneer woman.

6. Ree will continue to hold this position until Miranda starts being a photographer & writing her own cookbooks. (Sorry Miranda).

7. I took pictures for my cousin and her sweet little family last week. I'm not done editing, but here's a shot of sweet Rylie Ann looking nothing less than SASSY! :)


8. See that little girl in that picture? She is my favorite 4 year old EVER. I adore her. She adores me. I am her "Wicky" and I can't wait to hear baby Rein (her fresh lil baby sister) call me Wicky too! :)

9. Last night I ate a pb&j sammmmmich for supper.

10. It was scrumptious!

11. I want to write a book with my sister.

12. We could call it The Misadventures of the Ranch Watch Babes.

13. or...   Shocking, Yes. Strange, but True.

13. We'd talk about misguided chickens and an unfortunate wild hog called Petunia.

14. We would reference song lyrics entirely too often because, well, that's what we do.

15. Dream big, little ranch watch babe, dream big.

16. This list was pointless and wretched.

17. I loved it.

18. We must do this again sometime.

19. Y'all come back now, ya hear?! ..


peace, love & misguided chickens,

~w~

No comments: