Sunday, March 13, 2011

Texts from WendyBob

I get a lot of hilarious text messages from my sister and her crazy husband.  To truly understand these two...well, you just gotta know them. They are two of the most humorous, fun loving people I know and you NEVER know what either one of them will say...or in this case, text! :)  I thought I'd share just a few of them...I think I could write a book with all the comic relief I've gotten from those two! Anyway...enjoy!

1. "Get off your ass and cook some supper"

2. "I'm gonna be a freelance folklorist when I grow up"

3. "Your sister is snoring like a walrus over here."

4. "u could also join the duck commanders, google them for more info.."

5. "don't try to understand em, just rope and throw and brand em...head em up move em out, RAWHIIIIIIIIIDE!!!"

6. "the guy on the radio says "meals on wheels reciplicants" every morning. I want to give him a dictionary. What the hell is reciplicant?!"

7. "freakin vampires"

8. "just ripped out the entire ass end of my pants in the #$%^ing post office. seriously... fml" (a photo was attached...my eyes only, sorry folks! heehee)


We all need a good laugh sometimes.  Gotta love these two!

Peace, Love & Laughter,

W

No comments: