Monday, December 26, 2011

Kye's first Christmas

Well, I have been a terrible blogger the past month and a half...but Kye is now 2 1/2 months old.  I can't believe how fast it's gone.  Here are a few of the MANY pictures from Kye's first Christmas, we had a blast! What a blessing this little man has been to all our lives!

Kye & Laramie telling Santa what they want for Christmas!

Sweet Ayden loves her cousin, Kye!

The snow at Gran Gran & Pa's sure was pretty, but Kye was not digging the photo op!

Our sweet little man Christmas morning!

Kye and his Great-GranGran

Uncle Klent and Kye at Mama & Papa's house!

This is definitely not the best pic ever, but Kye got a red wagon for Christmas from his DD & KPaw!!! SO CUTE!
AND...here is the Christmas card I designed and never mailed out...OOPS! :) 

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did! We still have two more to go to in January, can't wait!   

Peace, Love & Happy Birthday Jesus!

W

1 comment:

Judy said...

Love, Love love the pictures.... Kye is absolutely gorgeous! You and Kambo make adorable babies... you should have 10 more! lol :) Love yall!