Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Figuring it out as we go along

Who am I without a job?  Well...

I am a new mom.  I am doing a pretty dang good job, if you ask me. My baby is fat and happy. He smiles more often than not and he has yet to be sick. We've had tummy aches and have been dealing with teething, but praise be to God, we have not been sick.  I am blessed. Truly, utterly blessed. He's strong and handsome, just like his daddy.

I am a wanna-be-photographer. I am trying. Sometimes it seems like it's all headed in the right direction, and other times I'm not so sure. But I'm proud of the work I do and I hope my clients are too. I hope to continue to get better and better and would love to attempt my first wedding sometime this year. :)

I am a TERRIBLE housekeeper.  I would rather pull my eyelashes out one by one than clean house. Sad, but true.  I know this must drive Kam insane, but he's really sweet about it for the most part.  He laughs at me because I get all gung ho, get something done and then don't do anything for a week.

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy. ~Author Unknown

I LOVE staying home with Kye. He's been the most wonderful blessing. He is a talker and a mover. He's started rolling over and he's trying very hard to talk.  I know this set-up isn't forever, but I am thankful for this time with Kye and will treasure it always.

the look...
 Peace, Love & the road less traveled,

W

1 comment:

Angela said...

He is so precious!!!!

Love ya!