Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Land of Oz

Kye and I traveled North to see my cousin Courtney and her girls, Rylie & Rein, earlier this week. They are living in Kansas on a ranch and it is really pretty country. It's just north of the Oklahoma panhandle near Meade, KS.
We had lots of plans, but the weather had different plans. It rained and hailed all night the first night and rained most the day the second day I was there, but we did get out and visit Dorothy's House, a really terrible museum about the Wizard of Oz, located in Liberal, KS.  We got a big kick out of it, Courtney and I did!


Court, Dorothy, ToTo & I
Munchkins!

Kye had a big time with his cousins Rylie and Rein, Rylie was a big helper and liked giving him his bottles. Rein wasn't too sure about Little Man, but sure enjoyed his toys!

Rein & Kye...just a swangin'!

Kye & Sister Sue

Serious face!

Rylie Roo rode back to LBK with me!!
The morning before we headed back, we road around the ranch on the roads that weren't too boggy.  We had lots of fun and took a few pictures too! 

An awesome bright pink pumpjack!
Kansas
Storm moving in
Kye has been to three states since he was born. New Mexico, Oklahoma & Kansas. He's a traveling fool!  


Peace, Love & The Land of Oz,

W

No comments: