 |
| We went to see Gran & Pa a few weeks ago. They love their Kye-boy so much!! |
 |
| Kye & his Pa |
 |
| Kye's first Post Rodeo |
 |
| Love these two! |
 |
| My happy guys! |
 |
| Kye loves his KyndyWyndy!!! |
Kye is now 11 months old. I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. He still isn't walking, but he will take a few little steps here and there. He's so funny, he will start to walk, then take off crawling. I know it's because it's faster. Mr. Impatient!! He says all kinds of funny stuff. Abu is his favorite word, (it's a combination of Ruby & Abby, his grandparents' dogs). He's such a funny little guy!! I'm still trying to fight him off of his bottle, but it'll happen when he's ready! :)
Peace, Love & Kye-boy,
W
No comments:
Post a Comment