Monday, December 17, 2012

Update!

I am so far behind on blogging, so here is a little update on the Baker's!

Kye is 14 months old now.  I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. He is a little chunk and eats like a horse!  Speaking of horses -

He LOVES horses and says "horse-sh"  all the time!  He even says Uncy when we're out there with him.  He loves to pet and sit on Uncy and I have to say, it is so special to me to share this with him.  I was so hoping he would love horses and he does!!


At my baby shower, my mother said she hoped Kye would have a love of the great outdoors and she was right!  He's always wanting outside to play. He loves rocks and dirt and leaves and sticks and all of God's creatures.  I have to say this is a complete relief for Kam and I...we wouldn't know what to do if he wanted to be inside all the time!

He is walking every where and talking all the time. He says 'ball', 'Abby', 'horse-sh', 'Uncy', 'Mama', 'Daddy', 'Bud', 'Snack', 'Penny', 'What's that', etc. etc. etc.   Those are the main ones! haha!

Kam and I are about the same as always, just spending every possible moment at the deer lease and enjoying our Kye-boy! :)  

And speaking of the deer lease, I shot my first buck this year!!  :)



Life is grand.    And with that, I say Merry Christmas!



Peace, love & Joy ~

W

No comments: