Monday, October 6, 2014

Kye's 3rd Birthday!

I am not sure where the time went...my sweet man is 3 years old today! :(   He wanted a cowboys & indians birthday party, so even though the party planning was totally last minute, we went all out!   Kye & his cousin Rein had their party together, so it was loads of fun!  Courtney & I had a great time crafting and getting things ready for this awesome little get together for our sweet babies!

These marshmallows were a big hit...because they were ENORMOUS!





Every party needs a TeePee!

The kids had a blast busting the pinata too!

TeePees and Cupcakes!

Sweet Rein Mahalia

Happiest baby in the world!

My sister and her handsome boy Radley!


Partners in Crime & Crafts!

Ayden looked like Pocahontas in her beautiful dress and her headdress!  She just lights up the world in my eyes! 

Okay...because seriously, he's adorable.  
 
Rylie Ann was so much help at the party! 
Bud made Kye some "purs" it was one of the sweetest gifts in the world.  Seriously y'all, my spurs didn't have silver on them til I was 18!  Proof that grandkids really do outrank kids any day of the week! haha!!
Miss Mileigh loved the party food! Love this fireball & her DeeDee!!
We  love our girl Kyndall!
My Pa. He's as good as they get, folks.
These women mean the world to me!
Kye's cousins always keep things fun!

Urban Cowboy style...
Kye loved his Lone Ranger mask from his DeeDee!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kye Rance!
Happy 4th Birthday, Rein Mahalia!

I could keep going with the photos, but I'll stop!  Seriously this was such a fun party! We had hand made paper arrows and chocolate horses, We had a hilarious pinata bashing and lots of great company! Kye & Rein had a ball!


Today is Kye's actual birthday.  I asked him a few questions and thought I'd share a few facts about the wild man!

1. Favorite food:  Chicken!

2. Favorite drink: Sprite!

3. Favorite song: Bluebonnet  (by Cross Canadian Ragweed) (Yea, my kid is cool)

4.  Favorite movie: Indians (The Lone Ranger)

5. Favorite animal:  Bandy (his horse)

6. His Best Friend:  Bud

7. What he wants to be for halloween: A cop, spiderman, the lone ranger, a sherriff...etc.

8. What he wants to be when he grows up:  a cowboy cop

Kye can spell his name out loud, He knows his birth date and how old he is.  He loves riding the lawn mower with his Daddy and playing outside as much as possible.  He really likes going to the bathroom outside too!  He is 100% boy!  He loves trying to rope the chickens and dogs. He sings Mama Rock Me and Redneck Girl in the car every morning! His nightly prayers include just about every person we know and every animal we own. He even prays for his "puppy blanky!"  

Kam and I are beyond blessed to call this crazy boy our own!  Sometimes I really do wish I could freeze frame time... 


Peace, love & the Lone Ranger,

w



No comments: