Roads wind around
The ups and downs, the curves and corners...they'll trip you up and slow ya down.
The straight & narrow is a hard road to find
and once you find it, it's even harder to follow
We get so tangled up in our own madness
we forget to watch for God's plan...
We get selfish, we get vain....
We find ourselves down a dark and twisted detour
with no end in sight you just keep going
Maybe that straight & narrow is in front of you
Or maybe you are getting further and further down a path
A path of no return...
These roads get tangled in my head
Like a map that's upside down...
I think I'm finding my way
Only to find, I'm a million miles off course.
Maybe I'll get there someday
Or maybe I'm just a wanderer...destined to wander these lost lonely roads
In search of the old straight & narrow...
peace, love & hope,
w
No comments:
Post a Comment