Saturday, November 7, 2015

ABC survey...because I'm avoiding editing. :)

I need to do something fun...so I'm doing this silly thing I found on Facebook...

Feel free to copy & paste! :) 

Twenty-six things about me...
A- Age:  31
B- Biggest fear:  Not being the person God intended me to be

C- Current time:  noonish
D- Drink you last had:  Water
E- Every day starts with:  My alarm going off
F- Favorite song:  That's a long list, but my current favorite jam is 'America's Sweetheart' by Elle King
G- Ghosts, are they real:  yes
H- Hometown: I moved around a lot...but Post has always been home.
I- In love with:  life
J- Jealous of:  I'd like to say noone, but I'll be honest - I'm jealous of people who have their crap together, cuz I sure don't.
K- Killed someone?:  If I have, I wouldn't tell you.
L- Last time you cried?:  about 15 minutes ago
M- Middle name:   Bree
N- Number of siblings: 1
O- One wish:  a self-cleaning home
P- Person you last called:  My cousin, Courtney
Q- Question you're always asked:  "How much does it cost for family pictures?"
R- Reason to smile:  beautiful sunsets, hugs from Kye, talks with friends, a good horse between your knees
S- Song last sang:  Late to the Party by Kacey Musgraves
T- Time you woke up: 6:45
U- Underwear color:  bright pink
V- Vacation destination: So far, the Dominican Republic has been my favorite...i would love to go back again someday!
W- Worst habit:  Cussing
Y- Your favorite food:  A good steak...you can't beat it.
X- X-Rays you've had:  both ankles a few times, knee, shoulder, back...I think that's all maybe
Z- Zodiac sign: LIbra


Peace, Love & Rock & Roll,


w

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I just love reading your blog. Please find time to do it everyday!:)