I need a little inspiration, so in true McNeely girl fashion, I'm going to make a list of things that make me smile...here goes nothing!
~Every day when the sun rises & sets
I am in awe of the colors, designs...the magnitude. I am in awe of our Awesome God!
~My big sister
She's the most quirky, original, talented, intelligent, silly, weird, rockin' cool chic EVER
~Holly's Drive-In
I mean really! You can travel far and wide, but you'll never find a better Cherry Lime!
~Hearing Robert Earl Keen sing "I'm Comin' Home To You" (& pretty much any other song he chooses to sing)
~Dancing with my husband
~Reminscing about my college days
~Quoting movies (even though I screw em up!)
~Dancing in general
~Long walks & deep talks with my free-spirited home gal, Callie Myrell
~Sippin on a cold one, floatin in my "chair" at the lake
~Seeing the Bubble Gum man
If you grew up in or around Garza County, you know who I'm referring to
~The fact that it's March 18th & my Christmas tree is still up! :)
Think about it, Christmas never lasts long enough! Besides, my tree is fabulous. hehe
~Looking through pictures
~Being outside
~Relaxation
~Margaritas
Except for when I have allergic reactions to them (darn real strawberries err)
~Sitting around a fire visiting with friends
~ALL of my family
~Sun shine & SON shine
~Kam's smile
~Our little pop-up crew
~Pitchin horseshoes
~Backroads
~Silly texts from Holly that make me remember the good ole CEV trailer park days
~Handmade boots
It's a love-love relationship & my addiction is crying out for a fix, I mean a new pair!
~Seeing Rylie Roo
~Playing with Ethan Ray & Mack
~Texts/phonecalls/emails from old friends
~Penny when she's being sweet
~Snowball acting like a macho dog
~Hangin' with Nicole
~Butt-fluffing with Courtney
~Old school cherry Slush Puppies
~Hearing Boogie Shoes on the radio
~Random phone calls from my B-renna
~Flowers
~Finding quotes that perfectly explain how I feel, or long to feel
~My gangly old man of horse, Uncy
~Hearing my Momma sing
~Simplicity
~Good music
~The color turquoise
~Stan the Man
Seriously, my dad's a cool cat. Someone once called him the 'Happy Cowboy'
~Hanging out with the coolest 2 year old girl EVER (aka Kyndall Wyndall)
~Listening to coyotes howl
...it makes me feel like HOME
This is all for now...although, there are a million things on this earth & in my mind that make me smile daily...
Peace.
1 comment:
First, you're right about me. I'm pretty slammin'.
Second, tell the Bubblegum man I said hi next time you see him. Spring break makes me think about all those guys!
Third, your tree was pretty, but Easter is almost here. Put eggs on it or take it down. hehe.
Fourth, nothing would make me smile bigger than to go backroadin' with my seester, sippin on a SLUSH PUPPY (look out world!), singing as loud as we can to goofy songs on the radio.
you're fabulous.
Post a Comment