Because it's cold outside....
Because I LOVE my new pair of charcoal TOMS....
Because I just got sprayed with water out of a disgusting sink in the men's bathroom.... (true story)
Because it's all that and a bag of fritos...I'm making a list! :)
1. Speaking of fritos, I wonder if sales of Original Fritos double in the winter. I think it must...cuz a good ole homemade frito pie is hard to beat when it's 6 degrees outside. I should know. It was 6 degrees outside yesterday and I ate a frito pie for supper! YUM! Besides that...who eats fritos by themselves? It's got to be with chili, or bean dip, other wise - Eww.
2. So, we think my mini weiner dog is knocked up...by our shih tzu. My question here: what in the world do we call them? Shihweinies?? Shihtweinies? Weiniershihtz? My mom said we should call them Snow-Pennies after Penny & Snowny the parents...but I much prefer weinershihtz.
3. Have you ever noticed how when you start trying to lose weight people come running at you with cokes and french fries and birthday cake? Yea...I've noticed. But alas, I've managed to drop 12 lbs...hope I can keep it up!!
4. I think lists are fabulous. I make lists all the time. Grocery lists, song lists, list of bills, to do lists, random because I am bored lists, etc. The problem is, I write them on sticky notes and then I don't remember where I stuck them. Maybe I should write a sticky note telling me where I stuck the other sticky notes. Hmmm...
5. Okay, that's enough nonsense for the day. I leave you with this - - watch out for those water faucets...they'll get chya!!
Peace, Love & Frito Pie,
W
No comments:
Post a Comment