Here's the first few lines and the chorus of the song that really grabbed me.The song is called 'The Road Less Traveled' by Cory Morrow and I think it really explains me better than I explain myself on a lot of levels.
"I get nervous when things come too easy, I get restless when I stay too long and I know sometimes I’m misunderstood and mistaken, but that doesn’t mean I did it wrong. I’ve tested my faith and my friendships and I’ve taken salvation from a song. I shamed myself in the tears of my loved ones and God knows they had to be strong. And I’ll take the road less traveled, the one that calls to me. Sometimes it takes forever and there might be one that’s better, but it’s the road that works for me...."
Peace, Love & Roads Less Traveled,
W

1 comment:
I never heard that before, but I love the lyrics!
Post a Comment