Thursday, April 7, 2011

Confessions...

1. I hate getting up at 5:45 to come to a job that will end soon.

2. I hate throwing up as soon as my feet hit the floor, while I'm showering, before during & after I brush my teeth, and pretty much whenever else the sinking, watery mouth feeling hits me.  Yup, I'm over it. Seriously...please let me be over it soon... :)

3. How am I ever suppose to get UN-tired if I have to work late and work on Saturdays too? Don't you crazy people know a girl needs some rest? geez...

4. One of my very best friends just became an aunt for the first time today to a handsome lil feller named Wyatt Lane. Cute name for one cute little baby! I am so very happy for their family, I know this has been a long time coming and I'm so very happy for them and their happy, healthy little bundle of blessings!!

5. We have a girl's name picked out...but Kammerdammer & I can NOT agree on a boy name...all I know for sure is either way, initials read KRB, just like my handsome KRB and his handsome KRB daddy! :)

6. I get migraines and this here pregnancy thing is really doing a number on my headache situation.  Thank you Tylenol for NOT working...you do it o so well.

7. I wish I was one of those glowing happy pregnant people...but I feel gripey and whiney and mean. 

8.  I haven't been out to see the horses in 3 weeks. In my book, this is unacceptable.  Maybe I'll go tomorrow...

9.  I'm a pack rat and my hubby loves junk. We have crap everywhere. I need some fairy Godmothers to swoop in, wiggle their noses or point their wands and make everything dance happily to its place....and then they can run a very successful garage sale for me...dream big, little sheba...

10.  I thought I wanted a boy, and I'll be ecstatic boy or girl - as long as he/she is healthy and happy...but there is SO much cute little girl stuff out there, too much fun...so either way...I'm ecstatic. I just need to know if it's bows & boots or hats & boots...o who am I kidding??! It's hats & boots no matter what! :)

11. We have 3 very happy, playful little puppies at our house. They are 5 weeks and 2 days old today.  I cannot believe how much they've grown & changed. It's been so fun having them around, but next week it will be time for them to find new homes...2 of them are spoken for, and one of them has a tentative home with Kam's MaMaw & PaPaw, I really wish they'd take her because, well, she's my favorite and she's sweet as she can be...and I think she's perfect for them....but if they don't there will be a very strict adoption policy on her...cuz she's special. And if that doesn't work out, maybe I can add a wolf to the wolfpack once again...

12. I got my very first speeding ticket this past weekend.  So for future reference, when traveling out of town for photography sessions, don't speed or you won't come home with any money...82 in a 70, it'll get you every time!

Peace, Love & fun,

W

No comments: