He stayed here last night. I can still smell a hint of his cologne on my pillows. He stayed here last night. He is what dreams are made of - handsome, clever, sweet and just crazy enough to keep up with me. Yes, he stayed here last night and when he left, he took my heart.
~~~~~
I wish I could give you a reason to stay. I wish I could make you see that the only place in this world that I wanna be is with you. I wish I could make you see how happy you make me and how being with you was the first time I'd been truly happy in a very long time...but I guess it wouldn't matter because you were gone before you ever let me in...I wish you would've just never let me in.
I wish I could give you a reason to stay...but I guess you found enough reasons to leave....and whether I'm hurting or happy...I'll keep on living....
BUT I'LL ALWAYS WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN REASON ENOUGH TO STAY.....
~~~~~
WHAT FINALLY MADE YOU SEE
THAT YOU WERE MADE FOR ME?
WHAT WAS IT THAT CAUGHT YOUR EYE,
THAT STOPPED YOUR HEART FROM LEAVING ONE MORE TIME…
WHAT WAS IT THAT MADE YOU COME BACK THAT DAY?
WHAT MADE YOU FINALLY SEE
I WAS REASON ENOUGH TO STAY?
~~~~~
Dreamers search for the world they see inside of themselves instead of accepting the world they are in. Dreamers believe in things unseen. They believe in words said in silence. They believe in heartbeats and moments. Dreamers fight for what could be and leave what was behind. Dreamers have fearless hearts.
See that's the trouble with me - I'm a dreamer - I have a fearless heart. And that fearless heart has a tendency to get broken. But see, that's the trouble dreamers - we always come back for more.
Peace, Love & Roads Well Traveled,
W
1 comment:
"Why don't you stay"
He always knew what he had, you just scared him...the good kind of scare!!!
:)
Post a Comment