Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I love Easter...

I love Easter! I always have! The beautiful colors, the Easter egg hunts, the yummy food & wonderful fellowship with family!  

I remember as a kid, my Pa always hid eggs in the top of the swingset...Wendy always got them first!   And Gran Gran made sure Wendy & I both had a 'prize' egg with awesome goodies and a 5 dollar bill.  She would freeze the candy eggs every year, I bet we hunted the same eggs for 10 years!! 

I'm 26 now and will soon have a kiddo of my own and still I wish we could hunt eggs just like we did when we were kids!  :)

Easter services are always my favorite, but the drive to Hale Center for lunch usually prevents us from making it...it's worth it though to spend time with my wonderful grandparents. I don't see them enough as it is, so Holidays are very important to me with them...

Happy Easter everyone! :)

Don't forget to eat some puffs & a Cadbury egg or two!!


Peace, Love & Easter Eggs,

W

No comments: