I love to read.
It's something I don't make enough time for anymore, but I still love it.
I'm currently reading a historic fiction about the life of Etta Place. She was the Sundance Kid's right hand lady and girlfriend...and some say she was his wife. Any way, noone knows exactly who she was and there are only 2 known photos of her in existence - very intriguing story, if you ask me. And the fun thing about her being such a mystery ... it leaves the mind to wonder, imagine & dream! Check it out!
ETTA
Now, I'm really hoping this little one of ours has a love for reading too. I've already ordered 3 books for him or her!
I found them on http://www.amazon.com/ and can NOT wait til they arrive! Here are the covers to the books, I think they are going to be adorable!
I've heard great things about 2 of these books and the B is for Buckaroo, well who can pass up that awesome cover art?! Too cute!
Here's hoping our Baby Baker loves books just like Mommy does!
Peace, Love & Story Time,
W



No comments:
Post a Comment