There were flower petals and stems strung all over my house - and maybe a few stray Allsup's burritos and some beer cans left over from the night before...
3 years ago today, I woke up single for the last time.
3 years ago, it was cloudy and raining. They say rain is an extra blessing on your wedding day and I'd have to agree!
3 years ago, I walked in a church wearing a white dress and pair of my handmade boots. My Uncle Noel sang 'Til the Rivers All Run Dry' and Kam dropped the ring!
3 years ago, we walked out of a church as Mr. & Mrs. to my Uncle Jimmy sawing 'The Orange Blossom Special' on his fiddle.
3 years ago, I married my crazy, handsome, wonderful, hard working, loving husband. And life would never ever be the same....what a blessing he has been. I am so proud to be allowed to spend the rest of my life loving him...
In the words of Reckless Kelly...
"Don't think my days of loving you are through, cuz I still do!"
Happy Anniversary, Kamdon Ray!
Peace, love & happy days,
W
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary Kam & Whitney! You both are so loved! :)
We love you guys so much!!! Whitney I am soo glad you married my crazy cousin, its like you have always been apart of the family! Happy Anniversary and many more to come!!
Thanks Judy!
Hayley - - I love y'all so much too, I couldn't have asked for a better second family! :)
Post a Comment