Kye is handsome and healthy in his sonograms - there is no sign of anything scary at this point, praise the Lord!!!! But, I'm toting around 21 cm of amniotic fluid and should only have 7 - 10 cm of fluid at this point...not cool. This puts extra weight on my uterus which can cause pre term labor and is a large factor in why I have been so horribly uncomfortable and get so out of breath so easily. It also gives the baby a little too much room to float around which could actually cause him harm, so I have to do fetal kick counts twice a day to make sure he's moving like normal. I'll also get a few extra sonograms to keep an eye on things and if anything looks wrong, we'll do a non-stress test.
I also got instructed to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as possible - no overexertion and avoid stress. (Easier said than done on that last bit of advice...)
Anyway. Kye is a handsome little guy. We got our 3d sonogram the other day, but he is in frank breech, which means if I went in to labor today his butt would come out first - his head is up by my belly button and his feet are up there with his head...SOOO the 3d didn't come out too well because his cute little feet were in his face. HAHA!! But, here's a regular one where his profile is easily defined...Kam sees my nose on him and in the 3d, I could see Kam's sad eyes (they slant down on the outside corners), but we'll see!! :)
![]() |
| Kye Rance Baker at 29 weeks and 6 days - notice his little foot by his face!!! |
On a better baby note - - I have one more piece of furniture to complete and then we can start putting the room together. I am so slow at things like this, but I'm in the home stretch now, so it's definitely time to hit another gear. I can't wait to get it all done and post photos of his room. It's going to be a fun room for sure!
I've been buying diapers and wipes for a while now and hope to have a pretty good stash before Kye arrives and I don't have a job anymore! I love looking at all the cute baby stuff, but I swear - everything for little boys is covered in monkeys and I just don't like monkeys. SO...I've done a lot of online shopping for more unique items and I've done lots of diy projects for his room. It's a more personal touch anyways!!
Okay - more on baby Kye some other day!
Peace, Love & Baby feet!
W

3 comments:
Whit & Kam... You are both blessed beyond measure... baby Kye is precious and is so lucky to have two loving parents to come home to... I wish you three all the BEST! :) Love, Judy
He is handsome!! I can't wait to see him I love him already!!! If there is anything you need please let me know...oh, yea and the chunkier, the better:)
Hayley
He is precious!!! Can't wait to meet him!!!! Love you and Kam!!!bat
Post a Comment