Getting to know Mini-Bake:
1. Kye is saying DADA all the time.
2. He is rolling over and has started liking being on his tummy, finally!
3. He is eating 2 containers of food at each setting...he's a growing boy!
4. Kye loves his toys and has figured out how all the sounds and lights work on them. It's so fun to watch him learn!
5. He's been to three states in 6 months!
6. He's sitting up with very little help and loves standing and "walking" while holding my fingers
7. His favorite game is the grunting game! He makes these grunting noises and we make them back at him...this can go on for a very long time and it never gets old!
8. He is sleeping 10-12 hours a night in his own room.
9. His favorite book is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. I guess it's all the crazy pictures!
10. He LOVES being outside and is so curious about the world around him.
11. Our walks are some of my favorite times with him.
12. He has said MAMA four times now.
13. He has two glorious little teeth right in the front. They are adorable!
14. His hair is finally starting to grow and it sticks up everywhere! I oil it down and it still sticks up! :)
15. He loves music! We sing "Yummy Yummy Yummy I've love in my tummy" at dinner time. He also loves 'Wagon Wheel' and all of Kam's silly made up tunes. Every morning he wakes up smiling and we sing "rise and shine & give God the GLORY GLORY!!"
16. He laughs and smiles all the time and is such a happy little boy, but when he is mad he is mad all over!
God has truly blessed Kam and I. Kye is a perfect gift from above and I thank God for him daily.
![]() |
| Little Man - 6 months & 2 days old |
I'm sure I'm forgetting a million things, he changes everyday. He is o so much fun and an absolute joy!!
Peace, Love & KRB,
W

No comments:
Post a Comment