1. LOVE
I've got love, love, love, love, love by the spoonfuls!
My God, my family, my friends.
2. Kye Rance Baker
My sweet baby boy. My little man. My Bubba, My Buckaroo, My Kyekee. He's the most wonderful little tooterbill there ever was!
3. Kamdon Ray Baker
...I love to watch you laugh & smile, I love to watch you dream...I love it when you take my hand just to let me know you believe in me. And I love it that you're my girl, I love that I'm your man...now that you're in my life, baby I know exactly who I am...
Faith, Trust, Joy, Smiles, Favorite songs playing on the radio, beautiful skies...starry nights...gorgeous photographs, hearing my Pa call me Babydoll, hearing my dad calling me Poothead...memories of days spent horseback with my sister and swimming in the waterfall to cool off on hot days...talking flowers with my Momma...my husband's laugh (My heart leaps inside my chest when he gives a good belly laugh)...bathtime with Kyeboy.
O how the Lord has provided a rich life for us all, if only we know where to look.
I am rich. Rich with family and friends. Rich with dreams, memories, hopes and faith. I am rich with laughter, joy and the knowledge that well behaved women rarely make history...so let's face it folks - I'm bound for the history books! ;)
Peace, Love & Unworldly gifts,
W

1 comment:
Thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment