What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? I learned (still learning) to be a mom to a wild little boy, had seizures (not cool) and for the first time in more than a decade, I went an entire year without a conventional source of employment (freeing). O! And I shot my first buck!!! You bet!
Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Last year, I made 2 resolutions: lose weight & grow as a wife and mother. I lost 50 lbs in the past year (now down to 38 lbs, thank you, holidays!!), I have a happy healthy son & a great husband. I hope that means success! :) ~ Yes, I'll make more for 2013, I consider them goals more than rules...
Did anyone close to you give birth? Several friends, yes.
Did anyone close to you die? Not terribly close, no.
What countries did you visit? I stayed in the good old US of A this year.
What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? Nothing particularly...just some goals I didn't reach that I'd like to reach in the near future.
What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory? 10/16/2012, for no good reasons. It was a rough day.
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Growing a hobby in to a pretty successful little business
What was your biggest failure? I don't think I really had any failures...learning experiences, yes, but no failures.
Happier or sadder? Happier!
Thinner or fatter? For the first time in a long time, I get to say thinner!!!
Richer or poorer? Poorer financially, richer in life!
Did you suffer illness or injury? I had 6 seizures in one night...haven't had another one, had never had them before. Freaky deal.
What was the best thing you bought? A new lense. It's the bomb.com. True story.
Where did most of your money go? The boys in my life.
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Moving Uncy (my horse) to Post, Kye's swimming lessons, Kye's first birthday, etc.... I get excited easily LOL
What song will always remind you of 2012? Springsteen - Eric Church, Easy Living - Miranda Lambert, Cruise - Florida Georgia Line,
What do you wish you’d done more of? I wish I would have rode Uncy more, wish I would have lost more weight, worked out more, read my Bible more, etc. but Wish in one hand & ...make it happen in 2013...right! ;)
What do you wish you’d done less of? Procrastinating
How did you spend Christmas? With the Massey's / Baker's / McNeely's we didn't make it to HC this year...
Did you fall in love in 2012? Every day with my sweet Kye Rance
Who were your best friends? Hannah, Callie
What thing did you do that was meaningful to others? I pray that photographing people's families and creating lasting memories for them is meaningful.
What were your favorite TV programs? Criminal Minds, Swamp People, New Girl, Suburgatory & Friends reruns...
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate is such an ugly word, such a strong emotion. I would say there are some people who dropped in importance in my life...but I do not hate them, no.
What was the best book you read in 2012? Honestly, I started three books and never finished them. I use to read all the time... maybe I should put that on my resolution list. LOL
What did you want and get? a new lense, crazy red pants, a new computer, an Iphone, shot a deer...life is pretty fabulous
What did you want but did NOT get? a house of our own in the country, a canon Mark iii and a new pistol...a girl can dream...
What was your favorite film of this year? Pitch Perfect. It's not exactly oscar worthy, but I laughed my hiney bo off the entire movie.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Kam, Chas, Wacey & I went to the Piano Bar. Good times.
What kept you sane? Late nights editing, watching friends reruns, riding/hanging out at uncle noel's barn with Uncy, music, prayer, friends, my sister
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? That hasn't changed ever: John Wayne.
What political issue stirred you the most? presidential election...nuff said
Who did you miss? My NaNaw. I so wish she could have met Kye...I'm selfish, I know she is whole again and walking streets of gold in fabulous boots, wearing rockin' earrings, but I miss her still. Every day.
Who was the best new person you met this year? I meet so many wonderful people doing photography, but even though I already knew her, I would have to say the friendship I have formed with Allisha Jones-Belongia is something that is really special to me.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Peace, Love & Cheers to a New Year,
W
No comments:
Post a Comment