I have a best friend.
She knows the inner workings of my soul.
She knows the inner workings of my soul.
She accepts my faults.
She listens to me as I talk in circles for hours upon hours about nothing.
She spends half her day in a texting marathon with me.
She tells me her secrets, I tell her mine.
She's my favorite partner-in-crime.

She's my fellow Warrior Princess in God's army.
She's picked me up off the ground, I've done the same thing for her.
Sometimes I act like her mother, but sometimes she needs it.
Sometimes she has to remind me I'm not dead yet, and I always need it.
She is a free spirit.
She is opinionated, kind-hearted and beautiful through & through.
She has a wild streak about a mile wide.
She is a wonderful mommy.
She's my walking buddy.
Not much suits me better than making a g-cruise with her through P-town.
Not much suits me better than making a g-cruise with her through P-town.
She's my hairstylist. I make her business cards.
She dog sits for me when I'm gone, I water her flowers when she's gone.
She inspires me to be the real me. I hope I inspire her as well.
She knows me & loves me anyway.
I love her even after all the strikes after the 3rd strike! (inside joke)
She is friends with my husband. I am on a mission to find her a man my husband actually likes!! 
When all else fails, I know she's just a call or text away.
When all else fails, she knows I'm right here to help her through.
She's seen me at my weakest, she's defended me, she's told me to quit being stupid.

When all else fails, I know she's just a call or text away.
When all else fails, she knows I'm right here to help her through.
She's seen me at my weakest, she's defended me, she's told me to quit being stupid.
She's my scratch off ticket scratchin' buddy.
She endures trips to Hobby Lobby that last hours because she loves me.
I adore her sense of style in clothes, hair style/color & decorating.
Her son is my favorite lil chilly pepper. He melts my heart when he calls me "My Whitney".
She encourages me to live my dreams.
I cheer her on as she takes a leap of faith.
She's the one that gets all my "inside jokes".
I'm even the buffer between her and her non-date. ;)
I'm even the buffer between her and her non-date. ;)
She's my fellow lake bum.

She's my late night phone call.
She's my shoulder to cry on.
She's my shoulder to cry on.
She's my happy hour honey.
And I am these things to her.
She is who I love to laugh with, smile with, dance with, sing with, share with and get in to trouble with!

I would fight for her, I have defended her. I will always be there for her.
I know I have the same from her in return.
I know I have the same from her in return.
She is my BBFFFE, (best, best friend for freakin' ever).

~I've known Miss Callie since, well, forever. I remember her blonde hair hanging underneath her cowboy hat and her chubby little cheeks smudged with dirt. This was way back before she discovered hair dye and piercings. ;) It's been a heck of a ride and I can't wait til we're the new Laurie & Dana (inside joke)!
Here's to my BBFFFE! In my book, you'll always be the best!
Peace Love & Cheers to my BBFFFE,
Whit
The link won't seem to work, but head on over to Friends You Love to check out the contest!!
10 comments:
This is an awesome post!!! Thank you for linking up!
Awwww! Too freaking cute!
I love that you're on a mission to find her a husband that yours will actually like! That's perfect!
Hey Whit! Saw you on my followers! Had to come check you out.
This is so sweet!
This is a fantastic tribute to your very bestest friend. Thanks for participating!
you two are friggin adorable!!
Thanks for participating.
seriously you guys are adorable!! i love it!!
I love how much you both do for each other...great post!
That's such a great tribute to your BBFFFE! You have a ton of cute pics together, too.
Post a Comment