Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pour Your Heart Out: Random (not so earthshattering) Confessions

Confessions of a crazy almost unemployed almost first time mom who needs a nap and is not so secretly wishing she could suck down a gallon of margaritas right now...

1.  I need a drink....H2O will have to do.

2.  I ordered my 3rd pair of Tom's last week (same size as always) and they didn't fit.  I have to return them and I'm sad.

3.  I have become insanely lazy. I have a million things to do and I just want to sit in my chair and watch 'How I Met Your Mother' reruns on Lifetime.

4.  I am stuck at this job until October (a blessing, I know) but holy cow, it's quiet around here, and it's only going to get quieter...

5.  I am not a shopper, but I am pumped about  H & I's shopping excursion to Dallas next week while the boys do some serious fishing.

6.  I am a very hot natured person and baby boy Baker has definately turned up my temp gauge. Thank you 100 degree weather for increasing this issue even more.

7. I want a swimming pool. 

8. I want a swimming pool really Really REALLY bad.

9.  We are spending all next week in our camper at a big, beautiful lake and I can't wait...

10.  Sometimes I really do wish 'I lived in an Airstream, homemade curtains, lived just like a gypsy.'   (did I mention I love Miranda Lambert?) (and our awesome pop up camper?)   Vacations are awesome...


Peace, Love & Random Confessions...

W


8 comments:

Shell said...

I want a swimming pool, too! This heat is awful.

Lisa said...

I would love a swimming pool.

And I love Miranda. Stopping by from PYHO.

Heather H said...

Ugh...this heat is awful! I hope it lets up soon! Especially for your sake.

And Miranda is awesome.

Beth said...

I can't imagine being pregnant in the summer! My daughter was born in late Feb. in VA. I remember December and January (with snow on the ground) walking around our house in a tank top and shorts with the heat off while my husband was freezing in appropriate clothing for the weather. That's rough! Good luck. I would also love a swimming pool--just for the record. :)

Kaylee said...

Being pregnant in the summer is awful, I am 31 weeks and some days I am just ready to get this girl out!

Camping by a lake sounds wonderful though :)

T~n~T said...

Throw in the Prego card and make Kam get you a pool! That's what I did plus I threw in how much the girls love to swim...hehe!! And wala! Russell got us one yesterday and was even up until midnight setting and filling it up! Trust me girl you get more out of them when you are carrying their child so take full advantage!!!

Cyndy Bush said...

I love Miranda Lambert, and I want a camper!
You should definitely get a pool.

The Farmer's Wife said...

BUUUHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I loved it! At least you don't have to keep buying new toms because you stink yours up. That might be TMI.