1. SOBE Zero Calorie Lifewater (Black Cherry Dragonfruit is my fave)!
I'm tellin ya folks - this stuff ROCKS! Take it from a girl who's finally kicked the caffeine habit to the curb! I haven't had a drop of caffeine in a month...that's right! An entire MONTH! :) And despite my love for water w/lemon, I started getting a tad bored and these bad boys have rescued me! Sweet, tastey salvation in multiple flavors. Zero calories, Zero caffeine & they are chalked full of vitamins! Go try it! I dare ya!
2. Triple Barrel Curling Irons
Thanks to this bad boy, I'm gonna be rockin' Taylor Swift hair in NO TIME! You use it just like the old school crimping irons (shout out to the most awesome hairstyle ever: Crimped side pony tail w/HUMONGOUS bow!! much love) Besides that, this thing is versatile, fun & cheap. I have the Revlon, so get ready! and be prepared for waves! :)
3. Clementines
These things are awesome! They are like candy. I'm not a big fruit eater, or a vegetable eater...BUT I adore lil darlin' clementines! :)
5. Music in general (as if this is something new)!
~~Here are a few of my current favorite artists some are old, some are new, some are random, but all are cool...don't judge:
This of course, is not a complete list, but as of right now...I have these folks on my "Most Played" List on the old Ipod. Speaking of...
5. My Hot Pink Ipod

This thing keeps me going. If I wanna jam to a little Lady Gaga and then hear the sounds of Johnny Bush singing my all time fave "Green Snakes on the Ceiling" then hit up a little Frank Sinatra or perhaps a little "Boogie Shoes" by KC & The Sunshine Band then by gosh, my sweet friend the Ipod is ALWAYS there for me! My ecclectic mix of loveliness. Dear Ipod, how I adore thee! :)
6. My whore red metal bench & my fun-tastic yard!
~The bench:
It started out a putrid shade of yellow, but with a little sand blasting and 2 cans of Krylon...baby I got one fabulous $25 metal bench! Did I mention it's a glider?! O yes! It swings! :)


Of course...this isn't actually MY bench, but it was the closest thing Google Images had to offer...get over it. :)
~The rest of my yard - - I have some pretty awesome stuff this year - like a metal pink flamingo, a knockoff tiajuana frog, a giant turquoise sunflower and more....it's a good year in the front yard of the Baker residence. Even my ill fated butterfly bush has legged up and is lookin' quite fabulous! :)
~The rest of my yard - - I have some pretty awesome stuff this year - like a metal pink flamingo, a knockoff tiajuana frog, a giant turquoise sunflower and more....it's a good year in the front yard of the Baker residence. Even my ill fated butterfly bush has legged up and is lookin' quite fabulous! :)
~This is it for now! I'm off to head home to Post-Toasty!
Did I mention I love WHC in Abilene?! Well, I'm headed there tomorrow! Going to dance all night to Aaron Watson and watch some good old fashioned ranch rodeo goodness!
Much Love to ya!
Sending Peace & Margaritas your way,
WHIT












1 comment:
Take a spin on the 'red brick floor' for me Sista...
have a ball...
I wanna come sit on your whore bench and dring Margs with ya'...
Post a Comment