A few months ago, like way back in March, I made big claims as to all the work I was going to do on my yard. Yes, they were big dreams for a girl who does more dreaming than doing, but some of them got done. Here's my bold statement if you'd like to see the claims.
#3 Yard Art
Hopefully, next year I'll get even more done...better yet, I'll be a home owner and be able to do ANYTHING I please to my home! :)
So, progress you ask? Well, I'd say we went from crappy to not-as-crappy.
Forgive my photos as most of them are mobile uploads.
#1. The glider bench & metal chair.
~It's my favorite trash to treasure to date. Both items needed a face lift and some new parts. Thanks to some good ole Krylon and a handy husband, here's the before & after of the bench, plus my fabulous turquoise antique metal chair. I wish I had a before on it, it was ROUGH!
before...
after....
#2 Flowers
~Well, I planted flowers. I watered, I fertilized, I attempted to breath life in to my budding friends and then I bought more flowers when half of the flowers from the first round took a drastic turn toward death. Here's a few pictures of my flower pots. Forgive my not-so-green thumb.
#3 Yard Art
~This was fun. I didn't get near what I was hoping for accomplished, but I did get a fabulous tallevera frog, a metal pink flamingo, a knock off tijuana frog, a gazing ball & several things hung on the side of the house. Here are a few pictures of some of the things I have sitting around!
Hopefully, next year I'll get even more done...better yet, I'll be a home owner and be able to do ANYTHING I please to my home! :)
Have a beautiful night!
Peace, Love & Wildflowers,
WHIT




No comments:
Post a Comment