Thursday, August 26, 2010

No professional

I went crazy and bought a fancy shmancy camera. I took photography courses in college, but let's face it, that was 4 years ago and I used a 35mm! So I'll be taking a crash course in figuring this bad dude out. Here's a few shots I've taken since purchasing my Canon Rebel EOS T2i.

Sweet Kyndall is the daughter of some good friends of ours. She's a beautiful little girl with a love for all things girly. And her smile will knock you off of your feet!

Ethan, Callie & I went to the park on Tuesday to play. Thank goodness I brought the camera! This wild man is such a cutie! He never leaves home without his hat (aka "cowboy") and his boots! A kid after my own heart!

Meet Penny.
Pretty petunia!



Anyway, I'm suppose to be taking some photos for some friends & family here pretty soon. They are brave souls for sure. Here's hoping I get better before then!
Peace, Love & Pretty Pictures,
Whit

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Whit! How lovely to hear from you! It's been ages :-). You're totally right...Grandmas write the best notes! I love all their bits of life they share! Wish my Gram was still writing, but with her arthritis, she can't anymore...did you get a card out to your Gran today?! I think it's great that you wanted to jot her a note!

Whit said...

Yes, I did send her a card! Can't wait to get one back from her!

Hope you get a few notes in the mail soon too! :)